Sunday, October 19, 2008

CUZ IMA SPILL MY DRANK....

Yesterday I had a GIG
my FIRST GIG...

KILLED IT
KILLED IT
KILLED IT

and for it being my first time i did very good
using my laptop, a walkman CD player, sum ipod's and a karaoke machine (But you gotta work with what you have and make it work)
people laughed like "Wut is THIS!!!"
but i showed them that I can still pull it off
and i had a blast doin it

I rocked it for 6 hours from 9-3 none stop
BUT THE CRAZY PART OF THE STORY was at the end

Some Chick spilled her Drink all over my laptop
THAT IS WHY YOU NEVER
NEVER
NEVER, EVER let anyone in the DJ BOOTH
now i know and i found out the hard WAY
yea...NOT COOL
I thought the thing was Fried I cleaned it as fast as i can and i let it dry over night
works juss fine now

But i learned alot from last night
annd BAM got the first one out of the way

now juss time to get some REAL equipment!!!!

basically what it felt like
OWNED Pictures, Images and Photos


NO ONE IN THE DJ BOOTH!!!