Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAY AND NIGHT...

Cudi is my Duuuuude (no homo)

Kid Cudi Pictures, Images and Photos

One of My Fav. Rappers out right now


xxl cover 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Out of Wale, Asher, B.O.B., Blu, Charles Hamilton and all of the other dudes that are the future of HIP-HOP



kid cudi Pictures, Images and Photos
I really relate to This dude
&
"Man on the Moon" is my JAM
Its My Anthem...if i did not have a GETTO BRICK PHONE, it would be my RINGTONE
(But hell my phone works, so i aint buggin)


----------------------------------------------------------
Now to the purpose of this POST

His Vids...



This Vid is Awesome very funny and goes well with the Crookers REMIX







But this VID...
Very Artistic I like they way they did the Drawings with the Vid
Gives it Originality and i like when artists do it
Like BUSTA in his OLD vids where he would go Above and Beyond what everyone else was doing
Kanye and All the dudes on G.O.O.D. Music are bringing The Music VID back
and also HIP-HOP