Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lets Make Better Mistakes, Tomorrow

IDK what it is but I seem to think more clearly at night
I don't know if its because everything is winding down from the previous day
you let go of the worries, let go the thoughts of the previous day
Most people Reflect then Reject, and move on

but me i get ready for bed around 11:00 lay down for about an hour then find out...
I aint tired yet

But Throughout the whole day my Best IDEAS/Thoughts seem to be more clear at night

MAYBE its my Thrill of THRIVING under Pressure... I know i'll miss Hours Of Sleep, but also i know there is Something (an Idea) Juss waiting for me to find it
[my Mind is a cloudy Paridise]-so it takes me a while to find the light but when i do
its usually at night
O well...some mysteries tend to go unsolved



but im gonna go back to the TITLE
"Lets Make Better Mistakes Tomorrow"

Everyday is full of them, if not your not helping yourself

now im not saying Go OUT and Make Mistakes left and right

im saying that with mistakes, you improve little by little. I always look back to one of my sayings...Some Live Long Enough just to become a Statistic, a Tally, or a Mistake...thanks to them we would not be here

for example
Who was the Dude that ate some strange plant in the grass and made everyone go
"OH SHIT, Don't eat that or you'll end up like Mike...dead"

Or "Dont stare at the sun or you will go Blind"
some dude wondered "Hey what would happen if i just stared at the Sun all day"
BAM a mistake, turned to a TALLY to HELP everyone...Evolve

i guess it goes back to "ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE"





o well but hey the past is the past
don't thrive on it cuz it don't last


So...Lets Just Make Better Mistakes, Tomorrow



-DJ MWC
[TAKEno,MAKEno]