Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OBAMA...

What a Great day
For the U.S.A.

Barack Obama Pictures, Images and Photos

The bassically the Inaugural Speech
Obama Pictures, Images and Photos


obama Pictures, Images and Photos



this was pretty cool



Jay-Z said it the BEST...
jay-z Pictures, Images and Photos


My president is black
in fact hes half white
So even in a racist mind hes half right
So if you got a racist mind its alright
My president is black but his house is all white
Rosa Park sat so Martin Luther can walk
Martin Luther walked so Barrack Obama can run
Barrack Obama ran so all the children can fly
so imma spread my wings YOU CAN MEET IN THE SKY

I already got my own clothes
I already got my own shoes
I was hot before Barrack
Imagine what im gon do
Hello Mrs.America
Hey pretty lady
red white and blue flag
Wave for me baby
Never thought i say this shit baby im good
you can keep your puss
I dont want no more bush
No more war
No more Raq
no more white lies
My president is black!!!