Monday, March 2, 2009

100th POST...**Setting my Alarm**

I'm a monster, I'm a mavin
I know this world is changing
Never gave in, never gave up
I'm the only thing I'm afraid of
No matter what you'll never take that from me
My reign is as far as you're eyes can see



kanye west Pictures, Images and Photos

-Kanye West...lyrics from "Amazing" on 808's and Heartbreak









Its my 19th B-Day and My 100th Post on my Blog
His lyrics run deep, Prolly my Fav. MC
Not afraid to TAKE Chances, Do Something New, Flip it up and make it HIS OWN
Like the Vib. he throws into the HipHop Game, and Does it for the Music!!!




Here is your WTF!!! PIC OF THE DAY







I need to get on my Film Grind again
I feel that im drifting away from it little by little
Its not good
But Im getting better at my DJing
Saving up my cash, for a shot at something BIG

Dreams don't Become a Reality, Unless you take a Chance and WAKE UP

So I'm setting my Alarm


My Anthem...


Man On The Moon (The Anthem) - KiD CuDi






-DJ MWC

[TAKEno,MAKEno]

**Setting my Alarm**