Sunday, March 1, 2009

BB Blogging...

I must say this is pretty FRESH!!!

I can Blog on the go so I guess I don't have any thing stopping me from doing one every day.

But I guess the reason my posts have been lacking is due to the fact that I now am like hardcore busy... School, everyday grinds and struggles, and now I gots a job.

Yup I got a job its a small part time DJ job that pays pretty good, shoot its more than I was making before...NOTHING
Haha
Its pretty chill and also fun
Not my GOAL on where I want to take my DJing, but I'm learning a lot

My Bday is tomorrow TURNING the big 19
Its such a strang age b/c you passed the whole turning into an adult thing last year
And next year you pass the teens and are one year away from 21

Man I just hope this year is even more thrilltastic than the last


-DJ MWC

[TAKEno,MAKEno]