Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have nothing else to say....

Im out of things to post for the day
I have lots of Pics and Funny Vids.
but i shall save them for a Rainy Day...
In fact today it was raining, ALOT and it got UBER COLD
Like Igloo COLD man
but like I was Walking to class and stuff and all I could think about was this song







IDK if its b/c over the summer at my Job, this dude would play it
EVERYDAY before the resturant opened up
Its a FRESH JAM no lie
but now everytime it rains I think of that song
haha



ohh I HAve one day left of classes and its SPRING BREAK
HELLZ YEAH
im so ready I even made up a List of things im gonna do




Yea so it should be nothing but a THRILL RIDE
no,no i kid

I plan to Do MORE MIX's
but i really plan to SHOOT MORE VIDS
thats whats gonna come next
VIDS.
I need to get back at my movie making SKILLS, get back to my CREATIVE ROOTS
IDK we'll see what ACTUALLY gets done


(I guess I found Somethings to Talk About)


-DJ MWC

{LOVEit-or-LEAVEit}
**Setting my Alarm**
[TAKEno,MAKEno]